Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Justin's Blog

Today I visited Justin's Blog.

I really liked this article.

As a matter of fact, I liked it so much it made me start wondering how students could possibly help each other.

Is it possible that we could donate a book or books to the library that could be checked out overnight or loaned for the term. Those would be books that the book store refused to buy back (a little too "used") or an older version. I've bought expensive textbooks at Goodwill. Some have been an earlier version, but most instructors allowed the use of those books. It was just up to me to compare and copy pages if necessary.

You did a great job of identifying the problem and presenting precise solutions.

It is very informative.

I just like your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment