Thursday, April 15, 2010

Online version of Men's Health Magazine

Continuing my quests--

Interesting!  Things are a little bit different on the home page of Men's Health Magazine..

The print version has an article about Dwight Howard and his workout.  The online version has a video:  "Dwight Howard: MH Cover Guy."

One of the important things I saw was the space for comments.  That is a great thing for online.  And yes, right on front page there is an ad for a health beverage.  I expected that, though.

However, the better thing about the online version is the ease of additional research--links, even to Facebook from the Powerade ad.  There are links to sponsors.  There is an interactive survey.  It's funny how quickly we get comfortable with the interactive aspect.

I still don't understand all of the women that are added, but I guess that's what gets the men there to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment