Sunday, November 29, 2009

Still Dazed

At a Glance

Who: Me
What: Looking at my first semester
Why: Panic sets in because the term is almost over, and I still have work to do.

The panic is finally setting in. We are counting days, and I still have work to do. YIKES!

I hate this point in the term. Absolutely hate it!

All term I've struggled to do papers, projects and exams and have chanted to myself, "I think I can, I think I can" over and over, just like that little engine from kindergarten.

I was doing great! I really was.

Right now, however, I'm feeling more like the little red caboose chug-chugging behind the train. The smokestack on my back as I come around the track is out of steam. I don't even have enough steam left for the "choo!" at the end.

Guess I'd better switch back to the little engine and start my first song over or make the second verse the same as the first. (Help me somebody!!!)

"I think I can, I THINK I CAN!"

One thing is for sure, I have to be able to say "I thought I could" when the last class of the last week is over. I have to make it successfully into the station.

No matter how tough the ride.

Come on, Girl, we're almost done. WE CAN DO THIS!

After all, a new term looms on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment